At Brown Investigative Services, we know that all types of establishments can be at risk by those who intend to cause harm. The risks that every business and establishment may face can vary, from property damage and theft to physical harm to those who are present.
Our investigators have vast experience and training in protecting the most at-risk group of our society, children. If you are in the business of having children in your business or as a focus of your business, you know the sacred trust involved in protecting them from harm, as well as how difficult it can be screening employees and volunteers to insure children in your care are protected. It is at the core of our beliefs that everything should be done to educate, train and protect for the highest good of the children entrusted to our care.
We at Brown Investigative Services can offer to partner with our clients to maintain peace of mind and safety by:
- Provide an evaluation and recommendation of your current exterior and interior security, addressing any issues or needs that would improve safety
- Investigate any complaints, torts filed or injury claims made against your church
- Conduct pre- and post-employment background investigations of employees
- Evaluate your current insurance policy to determine if all offered security services are being used and recommend additional services as needed
- Evaluate the financial systems of your church to safeguard against internal and external theft
- Provide training on how to recognize instances of child abuse and how to respond to allegations of abuse or reports of abuse by children
Preschools and Child Care Centers
- Provide an evaluation and recommendations of your current exterior and interior security, addressing any issues or concerns that affect child safety
- Provide pre-employment background investigations of employees
- Provide training on how to recognize instances of child abuse and how to respond to allegations of abuse or reports of abuse made by children
- Investigate any complaints or accusations made against employees to determine their validity and to maintain your business’s reputation