At Brown Investigative Services, our primary investigator has over twenty-five years experience conducting various types of criminal investigations. These investigations varied in complexity and with respect to the seriousness of the alleged criminal conduct, but all were completed at a very high standard of professionalism and expertise.
After conducting hundreds of investigations and thousands of interviews, our primary investigator has the unique skills and expertise to find the facts and evidence needed for attorneys and their clients. From large scale to minor offenses, our firm is ready to assist in providing professional, confidential and thorough investigative assistance in the following areas:
Types of Investigations
- Criminal Defense Investigations
- Background Investigations
- Criminal History Investigations
- Financial Crimes Investigations
- Negligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Abuse Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Missing Persons Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- Personal Injury Investigations
- Motor Vehicle Accident Investigations
Please call (812) 329-6270, for a free consultation on how Brown Investigative Services can assist you.